Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on shipping?
- Orders of $100 or more automatically get free shipping.
- In-store pick-up: Save time and shipping costs with with "in-store" pick up for local online sales at the corner store at Adanac & Windermere (799 Windermere) in Vancouver. When ordering your ornament online, select in-store pick-up. Once I've packaged and delivered your ornament to the store, you'll get an email notifying you that it's ready for pick-up. Please be sure to check the store hours and bring your receipt. You'll be in and out of the store with your ornaments in less than 3 minutes.
Do any retail stores carry your ornaments?
Yes! These Vancouver stores carry my ornaments:
- Bird on a Wire Creations at 2535 Main Street @ East Broadway, Vancouver
Check back at these stores closer to Christmastime:
- Gigi B in the Netloft building on Granville Island
- L' Atelier Home in Gastown, 452 West Cordova St., Vancouver
How long does it take to get ornaments that are shipped?
Once I package and process your ornament order, I ship using Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Canada Post says local parcels arrive in one day, regional in up to 3 days and national in up to 7 days in Canada. For the continental U.S.A. they are delivered in up to 7 days from the shipping date. Of course, as it gets closer to Christmas, it may take longer.
You'll get an email notification, with a tracking code, when the ornament ships.
Do you have rights to use the East Van cross?
Yes! I have a licensing agreement with The City of Vancouver to use the East Van cross as one of my ornament designs.
Do you make the ornaments yourself?
I dreamt and designed each of these ornaments and had them produced overseas, where they are 100% handmade and painted.